Engineered systems built to deliver narrow linewidth and ultra-low drift performance in a turnkey assembly:
- Ultra-low drift, narrow linewidths in a low-maintenance, turnkey system.
- Customizable specifications, features, electronics, and accessories available.
- Choice of system form factor: breadboard to rack mountable system to custom table
- Each system arrives fully tested with documentation of frequency stability characterization
- Both onsite and virtual installation/training
- 1-year warranty with complimentary assistance provided well after expiration
- Multiline Systems
High precision experiments require a narrow linewidth laser source that remains ultra-stable. Our 1 Hz system delivers both in a convenient, user-friendly rack mountable system. It can be installed or moved in under a day, yet is reliable enough to deliver the same performance year after year.
- < 1 Hz linewidth at 1530-1575 nm
- Fully integrated, rack mountable, frequency stabilized systems anywhere from 600 – 1800 nm
- Less than 20 kHz daily drift
- Modest 19” 6U rackmount box with FC/APC output
- Convenient single-switch lock function
The most compact and robust of all our systems, this transportable stabilized laser is optimized for minimum size, weight, and power draw. Based on a 6 GHz free spectral range cavity specially mounted to eliminate the need for additional vibration isolation, it delivers surprisingly low linewidths and drift for slightly less demanding applications.
- < 3 Hz linewidth at 1530-1575 nm
- Less than 100 kHz daily drift
- Compact 19″ 3U rackmount box with FC/APC output
- Touch screen interface and engineering application control and locking
Access the highest performance and most customization options possible with our bespoke breadboard-based systems. Whether you need a system designed for your specific laser or a unique layout, we can create a free-space design with exceptional alignment stability.
- < 1 Hz linewidth at wavelengths from 500-2050 nm
- Less than 20 kHz daily drift (dependent on wavelength)
- Custom footprints, breadboards, and standalone table options
- Onsite installation, alignment, and training included