We meticulously engineer our laser frequency stabilization systems to deliver narrow, stable linewidths right out of the box, saving you thousands of hours in design, assembly, and testing. We’ve learned what works through experience – modeling and testing many different configurations to develop the most robust, stable designs possible. Each system is built and guaranteed to deliver the exact performance you need for your application upon startup, for the first user or the tenth.
- Ultra-low drift, narrow linewidths in a low-maintenance, turnkey system
- Customizable specifications, features, electronics, and accessories
- Choice of form factor, from breadboard to rack system to custom table
- Each system arrives fully tested with precision characterization and documentation
- Onsite installation and training, backed by a multi-year warranty
High precision experiments require a narrow linewidth laser source that remains ultra-stable. Our 1 Hz system delivers both in a convenient, user-friendly rack mountable system. It can be installed or moved in under a day, yet is reliable enough to deliver the same performance year after year.
- < 1 Hz linewidth at 1530-1575 nm
- Less than 20 kHz daily drift
- Modest 19” 6U rackmount box with FC/APC output
- Convenient single-switch lock function
The most compact and robust of all our systems, this transportable stabilized laser is optimized for minimum size, weight, and power draw. Based on a 6 GHz free spectral range cavity specially mounted to eliminate the need for additional vibration isolation, it delivers surprisingly low linewidths and drift for slightly less demanding applications.
- < 3 Hz linewidth at 1530-1575 nm
- Less than 100 kHz daily drift
- Compact 19” 3U rackmount box with FC/APC output
- Touch screen interface and engineering application control and locking
Access the highest performance and most customization options possible with our bespoke breadboard-based systems. Whether you need a system designed for your specific laser or a unique layout, we can create a free-space design with exceptional alignment stability.
- < 1 Hz linewidth at wavelengths from 500-2050 nm
- Less than 20 kHz daily drift (dependent on wavelength)
- Custom footprints, breadboards, and standalone table options
- Onsite installation, alignment, and training included